Footloose is one of the popular romance and drama movies that came out on October 14, 2011, Footloose is an inspiring movie that has many life lessons, and in this article, you will find out the Age rating, movie ratings of Footloose before watching the movie go through the article and know all the details related to Footloose.
Footloose Movie Overview
Please check out this section before you read this article. We hope it will be helpful to you.
Footloose Quick Info
- Movie Name: Footloose
- Writer: Dean Pitchford
- Director: Craig Brewer
- Cast: Kenny Wormald
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Music, Romance
- Music: Deborah Lurie
- Production: Jon Gary Steele
- Producer: Neil Meron, Dylan Sellers, Brad Weston
- Cinematographer: Amy Vincent
- Country of Origin: United States
- Original Language: English
- Available Languages: English
- Filming locations: Kennesaw, Georgia, USA
- Available On: Amazon Prime
- Release Date: October 14, 2011
Storyline Of Footloose
Ren McCormack, a city kid who has a deep connection to music, is one of those people who knows better than anyone how difficult it is to be a teenager. After moving to a rural community in where rock ‘n’ roll and dancing are considered illegal activities, Ren’s life undergoes a significant transformation.
When Ren realizes that he has feelings for Ariel Moore, the daughter of the reverend, the music stops, and Ren realizes that he must change in order to make dancing a lawful activity once more.
Parents Guide for Footloose
Parents’ Guide of Footloose will give the parents clear discrimination on the avoidable content of the movie, which is not suitable for the kids to watch and as Footloose movie has the age rating of PG 13. It includes different sex scenes, nudity scenes, and drug use, and it also contains some violent activities, so it needs to be avoided by kids of age group 13 and below.
Tips for Parents Guides
- First, look for review sites that specialize in family-friendly movies.
- Consider the age of your children and choose to program accordingly.
- Don’t be afraid to let your kids express their feelings.
- Come to an understanding of the amount of time that may be spent sitting around watching movies.
- It’s probably not a smart idea to let your children view the movie before you do. Either watch the movie with your kid and talk to them about why they shouldn’t or don’t watch it with them.
- Start with G-rated movies: It is important for parents to start with G-rated movies and then move on to PG and PG-13 ratings as children get older.
What Parents Need To Know Before Going To Watch With Their Kids
When parents are watching any movie or series with their underage children, they need to pay attention to the content of the movie as the movie involving extreme violence and drug, alcohol use or any n*dity science can leave a bad impact on the children, so before watching any movie or series, parents need have the clear awareness about the age rating of the movie.
Footloose Movie Age Rating?
The movie Footloose has an age rating of PG-13, which means parents should not be allowed to watch the movie for kids age 13 and below as it contains inappropriate scenes for the kids.
Footloose Movies Country Wise Age Rating
Footloose Movie includes
- Consumption of alcohol
- Smoking of cigar
- Several scenes feature teen beer and cannabis use.
- Some teens kissing.
- No Sexual
- Drinking alcohol
- String language
- No Animale Credulity.
- Strong Violence Scenes and Language including.
- No S*x & Nudity.
Harsh Language And Profanity in Footloose Movie
- use of “s–t, “a–hole,” “dick,”
- use of “ass,” “piss,”
- use of “bulls–t,” “dumbass,”
- use of “screw,” “prick,”
- use of “douchebag,” “hell,”
- use of “damn,” “oh my God,” and more.
Violence & Gore In Footloose Movies
- Teens are listening to music in a car when a semi smashes them head-on. Surprisingly abrupt. Damaged automobile exhibited. All passengers die.
- An older man punches a young man in the face to terminate the fight.
- A teenager hits her boyfriend, who then pushes her to the ground.
- An unexpected slap from dad on his daughter.
- A young woman braves the incoming train, only to be pushed to safety at the last second.
- A man knocks down a teenager with a single blow to the face and follows up by cracking him over the head with a bottle.
- Some of the younger characters openly defy, lie to, and even yell at their elders.
- A female character’s terminal cancer diagnosis is alluded to
What’s The Meaning Of The PG- 13 Age Rating?
The movie Footloose has an age rating of PG- 13, which means kids below the age group of 13 should not watch the film as it contains scenes unsuitable for them. Hence, parents need to know about all this avoidable content before playing the movie in front of their underage kids.
Is Footloose Appropriate for Kids Under 13?
Since Footloose has a certain amount of strong content in it, which includes body horror, gun violence, domestic violence, explosions, and torture, it is hard to say that the movie is suitable for kids under the age of 13 years because all of the strong content in the film might be heavily traumatic for the kids under the age of 13.
Why Do Parents Need To Give Importance To The Age Rating?
- Parents must pay closer attention while selecting a movie to watch in front of any child.
- Movies containing illegal content can disturb the child’s minds, and they can also learn unnecessary things from them.
- All the movies provide proper age ratings to advise the parents regarding avoidable content for their kids.
- Parents need to be aware of R-rated movies and should not allow their kids to watch such films.
- As children get influenced early by what they watch, parents need to be aware of the age ratings of the movie.
- Start with G-rated movies: It is important for parents to start with G-rated movies and then move on to PG and PG-13 ratings as children get older
Release Date Of Footloose Movie
The movie Footloose is pretty old but still very popular. The movie was released on October 14, 2011, and many people enjoy watching this movie
What Is The Runtime Of Footloose Movie
The runtime of Footloose is 1 hour and 53 minutes. This means that the movie will have a shorter length than some of the other popular films that have been released recently. However, it is still long enough to tell an interesting story and keep audiences engaged.
Footloose Movie OTT Release date
Footloose was released in theatres on October 14, 2011, in theaters all across the world. On the other hand, after the success of the movie in theaters, the movie was released on OTT platforms on June 24 where Amazon prime video has the ownership of the rights to stream this video on their platform all across the world.
Where Can You Watch Footloose Online
Footloose is a lovely horror movie that alot of people wish to watch. Now there aren’t many streaming platforms for a user which may be easy. Fans can watch the show on amazon prime video which is the official streaming partner of Footloose.
Review of Footloose
The Kevin Bacon-starring remake of the 1984 classic. Ren McCormack (Kenny Wormald), a teenager, relocated to Bomont after his mother passed away. Because his son was killed in a vehicle accident, the town’s preacher has put an end to all forms of loud music and dancing. Hough seems a little bit old for the role, and Dennis Quaid doesn’t convince.
Footloose Movies Rating on IMDb
The movie Footloose has an IMDb rating of 5.8/10, and around 50k IMDb users have given this rating. And according to the IMDb rating of Footloose, the movie is pretty popular and worth watching, so if you want to know the IMDb ratings of Footloose more descriptively, click on the link below.
Footloose Movies Rating on Rotten Tomato
The movie Footloose is pretty old and has been known as one of the best inspirational movies. The film has also received many positive reviews from the viewers and has 52% ratings on rotten tomatoes, with an average audience score of 71%. And this rating proves that the movie has fresh scores and is worth watching.
Our Rating Of The Movie Footloose
I was skeptical of this remake at first, but I ended up enjoying it. I found the humorous parallels to other dance movies (like Flashdance or Orig dancing through the barn or Breakfast Club dancing past lockers) interesting if a little goofy. it merits a perfect score of 8 out of 10.
Footloose Movies Character & Cast
|Dennis Quaid||Rev. Shaw Moore|
|Andie MacDowell||Vi Moore|
|Ray McKinnon||Wes Warnick|
|Patrick John Flueger||Chuck|
|Kim Dickens||Lulu Warnick|
|L. Warren Young||Andy Beamis|
Set Photos, Poster, and Promotional Images For Footloose Movie
Footloose Movies Trailer
In 2022, Footloose was released and almost immediately became a classic. The tale of a humble guy who possessed a tremendous amount of compassion moved people on every continent to tears. The movie was a financial triumph at the box office and was nominated for numerous Academy Awards. On our website, you can find the Footloose movie trailer that you may view.
All the details regarding the age rating of the movie Footloose have been updated in this article, so before watching the movie, kindly go through our articles and avoid showing the movie to the kids and strictly follow the age ratings of the film, and if you’re interested to know other related details of movie Footloose then keep checking our website Amazfeed for all the future updates of Footloose movie.
Frequently Ask Questions About Footloose
Is Footloose on Netflix?
Yes, you can watch The Footloose on Netflix
Is Footloose on Prime Video?
Yes, you can watch Pirates on Amazon Prime
Is Footloose on Apple Tv?
Yes, you can watch Footloose on Apple Tv.
Is Footloose on Disney?
No, Footloose is not available on Disney
Is The movie Footloose rated?
Yes, Footloose is Pg-13 rated.
What is the age rating for Footloose ?
Footloose ’s age rating is PG13.
Is The Footloose on Amazon Prime Video?
Yes, you can watch The Footloose on Amazon Prime Video
What genre movie is Footloose ?
Footloose belongs to the Comedy, Drama, Music, and Romance genres.