Hocus Pocus is one of the popular romance and drama movies that came out on July 16, 1993, Hocus Pocus is an inspiring movie that has many life lessons, and in this article, you will find out the Age rating, movie ratings of Hocus Pocus so before watching the movie go through the article and know all the details related to Hocus Pocus.
Hocus Pocus Movie Overview
Before continuing with the rest of this article, please check out this part first. Hopefully, you’ll find it helpful.
Hocus Pocus Info
Hocus Pocus (1993)
- Movie Name: Hocus Pocus
- Writer: David Kirschner, Mick Garris, Neil Cuthbert
- Director: Kenny Ortega
- Cast: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker
- Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Horror
- Music: John Debney
- Production: Walt Disney Pictures, Touchwood Pacific Partners 1
- Producer: Bonnie Bruckheimer, Steven Haft, David Kirschner
- Cinematography: Hiro Narita
- Country of Origin: United States
- Original Language: English, French
- Available Languages: English, French
- Filming locations: Plimouth Plantation – 137 Warren Avenue, Massachusetts, USA
- Available On: Disney
- Release Date: July 16, 1993
Storyline Of Hocus Pocus
There has been a passage of time of three hundred years since the Sanderson sisters were put to death for engaging in evil witchcraft. After being brought back to life as a result of a spell that was cast on them just before their deaths and the unintentional actions of Max, the new boy in town, the sisters have just one night to find a way to ensure that their lives will not end again.
Parents Guide for Hocus Pocus
Parents should know the Hocus Pocus Age Rating since they decide if their child should watch a movie, TV show, or series. The Hocus Pocus Age Rating was created by Hocus Pocus to help parents make informed decisions about the media their children consume. The film has received a rating of PG for “action and risk,” which indicates that some of the material may not be appropriate for all children.
Tips for Parents Guides
As a parent, there are many things to keep in mind when watching a movie or television show with your children. Here are six tips to help guide the way.
- First, look for review sites that specialize in Hocus-Pocus-friendly movies.
- Consider the age of your children and choose to program accordingly.
- Don’t be afraid to let your kids express their feelings.
- Talk to your child about the movie before you watch it together.
- Always be sure to check the movie’s or show’s age rating before watching it.
- It’s probably not a smart idea to let your children view the movie before you do. Either watch the movie with your kid and talk to them about why they shouldn’t or don’t watch it with them.
What Parents Need To Know Before Going To Watch With Their Kids
When parents are watching any movie or series with their underage children, they need to pay attention to the content of the movie as the movie involving extreme violence and drug, alcohol use or any nudity science can leave a bad impact on the children, so before watching any movie or series, parents need have the clear awareness about the age rating of the movie.
Hocus Pocus Movie Age Rating?
The film “Hocus Pocus” has been given a PG rating by the MPAA. The film has received a rating of PG for “action Action, Adventure, and Drama. Even young children of five or six may enjoy it, we believe.
Hocus Pocus Movies Country Wise Age Rating
Hocus Pocus Movie includes
- No s*x & P*ofanity
- Explicit Language
- Some fighting scenes
- No A*cohol, & D*ugs
- Use of Smoking:
- Lots of funny incidents
- Kid-Friendly Film
- Some emotional scenes
Harsh Language And Profanity in Hocus Pocus
- 6 uses of “d*mn”,
- 4 uses of “h*ll”, plus
- 9 uses of “v*rgin”
- 2 uses of “y*bos”
- Several insults including “trollop”,
- “broad”, “wench”, “oinker”,
- “moron” and “jerk-face”.
Violence & Gore In Hocus Pocus Movies
- The film opens with the execution of the accused witches at the hands of the townspeople during the Salem Witch Trials.
- The protagonist, a teen, is threatened with bodily harm on multiple occasions by a group of bullies.
- When the witches recover their spellbook, it emits a green light that knocks Max out cold and sends him crashing into his drum set.
- Dani is almost coerced into drinking the potion in one scenario where the witches are trying to have their way.
What’s The Meaning Of The PG Age Rating?
A rating system for movies that alerts parents to potentially disturbing material. The movie “Hocus Pocus” has a PG rating, which signifies that it contains some material that younger viewers might find inappropriate. The choice should be made by the parents. There may be strong language, graphic violence, or even nudity. Nonetheless, these capabilities aren’t so robust as to require extensive parental supervision. Movie content varies widely, so be sure to look at the rating.
Why Do Parents Need To Give Importance To The Age Rating?
- As children get influenced early by what they watch, parents need to be aware of the age ratings of the movie.
- The age rating is a significant factor when it comes to the movie as many movies or series contain different crime scenes and illegal activities.
- All the movies provide proper age ratings to advise the parents regarding avoidable content for their kids.
- Parents need to be aware of R-rated movies and should not allow their kids to watch such films.
- Parents must pay closer attention while selecting a movie to watch in front of any child.
Release Date Of Hocus Pocus Movie
After watching the trailer of the Hocus Pocus movie, many fans were eagerly waiting for the movie’s release date. This new movie series on Disney was released on July 16, 1993, and the movie is available for streaming on Disney.
Use this if another part is coming
The Hocus Pocus has been a much-anticipated movie from clubhouse production that has a nice plot with tons of uniqueness. The whole movie was loved by fans and critics. The movie does a good job of entertaining the dark side of people (the one that loves creepy stuff). The Hocus Pocus was released in theatres on July 16, 1993, theaters all across the world.
What Is The Runtime Of Hocus Pocus Movie
It has been reported that the runtime of Hocus Pocus is 1 hour and 36 minutes. The movie is set to release in theaters on July 16, 1993. This movie is directed by Kenny Ortega and written by David Kirschner and Mick Garris.
Hocus Pocus Movie OTT Release date
Hocus Pocus was released in theatres on July 16, 1993, theaters all across the world. On the other hand, after the success of the movie in theaters, the movie was released on OTT platforms on July 16 where Amazon prime video has the ownership of the rights to stream this video on their platform all across the world.
Where Can You Watch Hocus Pocus Online
You have arrived at the right location if you are seeking a means to watch Hocus Pocus online and are looking for a streaming service. This page will include information on where you may watch the game online as well as instructions on how to do so. amazon prime is the best streaming service to use in order to watch Hocus Pocus online.
Review of Hocus Pocus
There will never be another film quite like Hocus Pocus. The ideal film for Halloween, with just the right amount of spookiness, plenty of belly laughs, and some seriously impressive getups. Everyone of any age can find something to enjoy at this location.
Hocus Pocus Movies Rating on IMDb
The movie Hocus Pocus came out on July 16, 1993, and fans were curious about this new movie Hocus Pocus and were eager to know how well the movie will appear. Many fans who watched the movie have responded with many positive reviews. The movie is rated 6.9/10 on IMDb, which clarifies that the new movie series on Hulu is pretty good and entertaining.
Hocus Pocus Movies Rating on Rotten Tomato
People are very satisfied with this new predator movie, Hocus Pocus, and are dropping positive reviews all over the internet. On rotten tomatoes, the series has 39% of Tomatometer around 57 reviews, and 71% of the average audience score which is 250,000+ ratings.
Our Rating Of The Movie Hocus Pocus
‘Hocus Pocus’ is a very humorous film about witches from the time period of the Salem trials. This is not to say that the film has any true connection to the events that took place in Salem. The film is appropriate for viewers of all ages, including children and seniors. The acting was excellent, as was their choice of cast members. A remarkable rating for it would be 9 out of 10 possible points.
Hocus Pocus Movies Character & Cast
|Sarah Jessica Parker||Sarah|
|Larry Bagby||Ernie ‘Ice’|
Set Photos, Poster, Promotional Images Of Hocus Pocus Movie
Hocus Pocus Movies Trailer
On July 16, 1993, Hocus Pocus was released and almost immediately became a classic. The tale of a humble guy who possessed a tremendous amount of compassion moved people on every continent to tears. The movie was a financial triumph at the box office and was nominated for numerous Academy Awards. On our website, you can find the Hocus Pocus movie trailer that you may view.
We believe in providing the most reliable content to our users. In this article, we have given you all the details on the parent guide of the movie Hocus Pocus, and if you want to know any details related to your favorite movies or shows, then keep visiting our website as we will post the details of all popular upcoming and ongoing film, television series, web series, and Anime series, so don’t forget to keep yourself updated with our website amazfeed.
Frequently Ask Questions About Hocus Pocus
Is Hocus Pocus on Disney+ ?
Yes, you can watch Hocus Pocus on Disney+ Video
Is Hocus Pocus on Prime Video?
Yes, you can watch Hocus Pocus on Disney.
Is Hocus Pocus on Apple Tv?
Yes, you can watch Hocus Pocus on Apple Tv.
What is the age rating for Hocus Pocus ?
Hocus Pocus’s age rating is PG.
What genre movie is Hocus Pocus ?
Hocus Pocus belongs to the Comedy, Family, Fantasy, and Horror genres.
Is The movie Hocus Pocus rated?
Yes, Hocus Pocus is Pg rated.